Tuesday 10 November 2009

words fail me

So this is my third attempt at writing a blog post this evening. It's strange how sometimes words just dry up and refuse to present themselves the way they usually do. It's not that I haven't experienced anything. Today alone I've stuck my nose in a thick layer of fat on top of my microwaved milk that for some reason just wouldn't run into my mouth; I've ENJOYED running, only to be hampered by the the feeling of shin splints lurking in my legs. I saw a perfect reflection of the bridge over the serpentine (unlike the picture above it was at night), and I saw a duck dive into the river never to reappear. I've also had a great talk with one of the coolest people ever over skype, washed clothes, and even done some studying. Now that should be plenty to write about, yet you're stuck with this - tough luck.

2 comments:

  1. i wish you'd written this on saturday. cause then i'd be one of the coolest people ever... nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, rachel... that makes me feel really bad!! you really are one of the coolest people ever, next time maybe.

    ReplyDelete