Wednesday 2 December 2009

what a waste

Being sick is such a waste of time. I've been stuck in my room since saturday morning, missed six lectures and one tutorial - which in itself might be the chance to have a blast; it hasn't been enjoyable though. As if that wasn't bad enough I feel really guilty about all the work I should have been doing. There are many pointless things in life, but sickness must be the most pointless of them all. Really being sick that is, "feeling ill" can be great as long as you feel bad enough not to have to do all the things you don't want to do anyway, while still being able to enjoy the things you don't get around to doing as often as you like. It's the perfect excuse, especially if you give it to someone you're not around - they'll never know that your illness isn't half as bad as it sounded in your text. Tomorrow I'm headed back to geek central though - one might safely say I have mixed feelings about the whole thing....

2 comments:

  1. Having had a chronicle illness for the last three years which enjoy keeping me exhausted, I can safely say I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this is so weird, cause i'm sick too and you just talked about giving it to someone you weren't around... except you didn't text me...

    ReplyDelete