Saturday 19 September 2009

Decisions


We are constantly making decisions; life is all about making decisions. Making the right decisions isn't always easy though. Part of life will always be living with the consequences of decisions already made; some we regret, others we don't. Although decisions can be postponed, sooner or later we will arive at the crossroads, a decision is inevitable. The probability of regretting a decision tends to increase when decisions are rushed. Plan ahead, or live with the consequences.

At the moment I am at such a point in life. I've spent the past four months trying to make up my mind, but have yet to make a final decision. If I don't make up my mind soon though, I'll be forced to decide on the fly, and most likely live with regret. Time flies endlessly by, we need to stop, take a step back and spend the time necessary to figure things out. I will do so this week, I have to. Do you?

1 comment:

  1. So, was this when you decided to leave Southern for good? Cuz I'm not sure that was the best decision you've ever made... =) Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete